He is from Okene in Kogi State
a. University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria Oct., 1987 – Oct., 1991
b. University of Jos, Jos, Nigeria July, 1984 – Oct., 1986
c. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria Oct., 1978 – July, 1982
d. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria Oct., 1975 – June, 1977
e. Government Teachers’ Training College, Okene Jan., 1969 – June, 1973
1. Sule, A. O. (1987). Problem solving attitudes of students as a function of achievement in the senior secondary school Mathematics in Kwara State. Unpublished M. Ed. Thesis, University of Ilorin.
2. Sule, A. O. (1991). An evaluation of Mathematics teacher education programmes in colleges of education in Nigeria. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, University of Ilorin.
B. Authored and Co-Authored Books
1. Sule, A. O. & Danmole, B. T. (1992). Research methods and statistics in education, In Akinyemi, A., institute of education books of readings on the sciences, technology and mathematics (STM). A Publication of the Institute of Education, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria
C. Edited and Co-Edited Books:
1. Sule, A. O. (2014). Departmental handbook for science education students. A Publication of the Department of Science Education, Faculty of Education, Al-Hikmah University, Igbaja, Kwara State.
D. Published Chapters in Edited Books:
Sule, A. O. & Yusuf, L. A. (2013). Higher education and socio-economic transformation in Nigeria, issues and policy: Implications in President Jonathan’s transformation agenda. A Publication of the Faculty of Humanities, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria.
E. Published Journal Articles:
1. Sule, A. O. (1989). An investigation into the difficult areas of the current junior secondary school Mathematics curriculum. Ilorin Journal of Education (IJE), 131-138
2. Sule, A. O. (1992). Effect of teacher’s demonstration and self-spaced instructional modes of Mathematics problem solving. Journal of Educational Media and Technology (JEMT), 3(2), 225 -271
3. Sule, A. O. 1993). An investigation into the difficult areas of ordinary level Mathematics curriculum for secondary schools in Nigeria. Journal of the Mathematics Association of Nigeria (ABACUS), 23(1), 11-27
4. Sule, A. O. (1995). Justification for the use of course credit and grade point average in the 6-3-3-4 system of education in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Sociology of Education (NJSE), 3(1), 1-10
5. Sule, A. O. (1995). Improving the Mathematics teachers’ academic and professional inputs in colleges of education in Nigeria. Institute Journal of Studies in Education (IJSE), 1(3), 66-80
6. Sule, A. O. (1995). Secondary school students’ difficulty with verbal problem solving in Mathematics in Kogi State. Nigeria Journal of Sociology of Education (NJSE), 2, 94-103
7. Sule, A. O. (1995). Team-Teaching approach in Mathematics as function students’ academic achievements in Kwara State secondary school. Ilorin Journal of Education (IJE), 15, 68-75
8. Sule, A. O. (1995). Training needs of pre-service teachers in the understanding of Basic Mathematics concepts in Mathematics pedagogy. Journal of Science Teaching and Learning (JSTL), 1(1&2), 28-31
9. Sule, A. O. (1995). Training needs of secondary school teachers of Mathematics in the use of applications in Mathematics pedagogy. Ado-Ekiti Journal of Research in Curriculum Studies (RICS), 1(1), 164-170
10. Sule, A. O. (1995). Mathematics teachers’ perception of the new secondary school Mathematics curriculum. African Journal of Instructional Technology (AJIT), 1(2), 105-110
11. Sule, A. O. (1997). A survey of the teachers and students opinion on the effectiveness of various mehods of teaching Mathematics. Journal of the Mathematics Association of Nigeria (ABACUS), 24(1), 62-71
12. Sule, A. O. (1998). The relationship between attitude to and problem solving in Mathematics. Ibadan Journal of Functional Education (IJEF), 1(1), 129-141
13. Sule, A. O. (1998). A study of the correlation of achievements and Mathematics learning environment of field dependent and field independent students. Journal of Educational Management (IJEM), 22, 41-48
14. Sule, A.O. (1998). Primary school teachers’ mastery of the procedures in teaching basic mathematics operation. Ilorin Journal of Education (IJE), 202-212.
15. Sule, A.O. (1999). A comparative study of discovery and expository methods of teaching mathematics at junior secondary schools. Journal of Educational Theory and Practice (JETP) 3(1&2), 166-128.
16. Sule, A.O. (1999). A critical analysis of the primary school Mathematics teacher education programmes and objectives in Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of Education (IJE), 9, 10-106.
17. Sule, A.O. (2000). The dynamism of Mathematics education in Africa. Ilorin Journal of Science Education (IJOSE), 2(1), 222-228.
18. Sule, A.O. (2003). New dimension to supervision of teaching practice. Ilorin Journal of Science Education, 2(2), 79-88.
19. Sule, A.O. (2009). Improving instructional and achievement in mathematics at all levels of education. ABACUS: The Journal of Mathematics Association of Nigeria, 36(2), 22-29.
20. Sule, A.O. (2014). Patterns of students’ attitude to academic work in the universities in Kwara State, Nigeria, Lapal Journal of Education.
21. Sule, A.O. & Adeyemi Yusuf (2014). Higher education and socio economic transformation in Nigeria: Issues and policy implication. Goodluck Jonathan Transformation Agenda, Chapter 18, 465-476.
22. Sule, A.O. & Shittu, A.T. (2014). Student attitudes and behavioural intention on the adoption of internet facilities for learning in Al-Hikmah University. A test of technology acceptance model. Journal of Research Curriculum and Teaching, 591-602.
23. Sule, A.O. (2014). A critical path-analytic model of the effect of formative testing on achieving of students in Mathematics in Ilorin metropolis. Al-Hikmah Journal of Education, 1(I), 121-127.
24. Sule, A.O., Shittu, A.T. & Olatayo, S.O. (2013). Modeling acceptance of information technology for teachers among science teachers in some selected school in Kwara State, Sokoto International Journal of Counseling Psychology (SIJCP), 591-602.
25. Sule, A.O. (2015). The teaching of Mathematics through mathematical games. Al-Hikmah Journal of Education, 1(2), 249-255.
26. Sule, A.O. & Braimah O.J. (2016). Teaching effectiveness of secondary school mathematics teachers using information and communication technology instructional aids. Al-Hikmah Journal of Education, 3(1), 43-152.
Published Journal Articles (International):
27. Sule, A.O., Akinnubi, O.P. & Yisa, H.M. (2012). Computer literacy and teacher job effectiveness in Kwara State secondary schools. Journal of Academic Research International, 2(3), 329-333.
28. Sule, A.O. & Akinnubi, O.P. (2013). Teacher educator’s assessment of quality assurance mechanisms in teacher education in Kwara State, Nigeria. Malaysian Journal of Education.
29. Sule, A.O. & Akinnubi, O.P. (2012). Information and communication technology and lecturers’ job performance in colleges of education, Kwara State, Nigeria. 1st AFTRA Journal of Teaching and Learning in Africa Conference, 7(2), 165-170.
30. Sule, A.O. & Akinnubi, O.P. (2014). Teaching educators’ assessment of quality assurance mechanisms in teachers education in Kwara state, Nigeria. 3rd AFTRA Conference on Teaching Learning in Africa, 180-186.
31. Sule, A.O. & Akinnubi, O.P. (2016). Relationship between secondary school teachers’ computer literacy and their job effectiveness in Kwara State. Journal of Curriculum and Instruction, 9(1), 39-48.