The Walk To Live mega workout was Organized by COACH KOREDE – The founder of EXERCISE IS MEDICINE, Chief Instructor Al-Hikmah University Gym Center and well assisted by the Exercise is Medicine Team from different parts of the country
The workout started at exactly 6:50am. The timing of the organizers was particularly on point.
The walk had a whole lot of great personalities:
The Chief Host of the program:
Prof. NOAH Yusuf (VC HUI University)
1: Mr. Bola Mogaji (The Chairman Kwara State National Sports Commission)
2. Dr. Ahmed B. Abdulkadir (CMD KWARA STATE GEN. HOSPITAL HOSPITAL)
3. Prof. Akanji (Pioneer VC Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin)
4. Alh. (Dr) Rasheedah Oladimeji (Registrar HUI University)
5. Mrs. Ahmed Hadiza Mubo (Nigeria Association of Athletics and Technical Officials)
6. Prof. Dominic (Prof of Exercise and Sports Science and Sports Director Unilorin)
7. Dr Mrs. Dauda (Unilorin)
8. Dr Mrs Ajadi (Unilorin)
9. Dr. T.O Ibraheem
10. Mr Bako (Kwara Football Academy Coordinator)
…among other important dignitaries
The walk started from Kwara State Stadium, the participants put in a whole lot of energy and passed through Garin-Alimi, went through Mandate before getting to the finish point at Al-Hikmah University Gym Center.
Other interesting activities like aerobics, Stretching and flexibility workout took place at the Al-Hikmah University Gym center with prof. Dominic showing her fine aerobics skills and Kwara State cycling team also display an outstanding performance to the participants.