PUBLISHED CHAPTERS IN EDITED BOOKS (Not more than two in a book):
- Olagunju, F. (2012). The pedagogical implication of some aspects of H.I. Olagunju’s Translation of shaykh Adam’s works”. In Abubakre, R.D. (ed.) Shaykh Adam Abdullahi Al-Ilory in the Tableau of Immortality. Vol. II. Faculty of Arts University of Ilorin Nigeira. (Pp. 305-315).
- Abdurraheem, H. and Olagunju, F. B. (2013). Transformation or Deformation: A Critical Discourse Analysis of Newspaper Editorials on President Goodluck Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda. In Bello-Imam, I.B. (ed.) President Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda: An Assessment. Ibadan: College Press Pp. 202-226.
- Olagunju, F.B. and Ajadi A.R. (2014) Transitivity and Thematic Patterns in the Proverbs of Rotimi’s Kurunmi and Achebe’s Things Falls Apart. In Bayo Afolabi (ed) Critical and Social Perspectives on Ola Rotimi. Osun State: OAU.
- Olagunju, F. B. (2016). The Riddle (P.6), The Dauntless Soldier (P.38) in Abdur-Raheem Adebayo Lawal, Abdur-Raheem, H., and Shittu, T., (eds) Al-Hikmah, A Literary Chapbook of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
- PUBLISHED JOURNAL ARTICLES:
- Olagunju, F. B. (2012) Discourse, Cohesion and Coherence in Selected Nigerian Newspapers’ Editorials. Springboard Journal of Al-Hikmah University Ilorin, Nigeria. Pp. 17-25.
- Olagunju, F.B. and Razaq, A. Ajadi (2014) The Media and the Ideology of Insecurity: A Critical Discourse Analysis of Two Editorials on Federal Government-Boko Haram face-off. Review of Journalism and Mass Communication. Vol.2, No.1 Pp. 33-46.
- Wonuola, M. M., Olagunju, F. B. and Yusuf, N. (2016). Sociological Implications of the Medial Coverage of the Leadership Crisis in the 8th National Assembly. Osun Sociological Review. Vol.3, No.1 Pp. 99-112
- Ajadi, A.R. and Olagunju, F. B. (2015).The Syntax and Mechanics of the English Subtitles of Selected Yoruba Movies: an Error Analysis. Al- Hikmah Journal of Education. Vol.2, No2, Pp.55-62
Olagunju, F. B. (2009) Dr. Hamid Ibrahim Olagunju: The Man In and Out: A Biography. Nigeria News International Ltd, Ilorin Nigeria. 2009 (52 pages).