M’civer joined Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin in 2012 after about 8 years as a Lecturer in Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. She had B.Tech Chemistry/Polymer Science and M.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry from Federal University of Technology, Minna and University of Ilorin respectively. She currently on her Ph.D. Study on Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene Oxides. Her research interest includes elaboration of analytical methods for various environmental pollutants with in – depth studies on the dissolution kinetics/reactions in solution and solvent extraction.
(a) University of Ilorin, Ilorin ( Ph.D Chemistry)
(b) University of Ilorin, Ilorin (M.Sc Industrial Chemistry) 2011
(c) University of Ado-Ekiti, Ado-Ekiti (PGDE) 2005
(d) Federal University of Technology, Minna (B.Tech. Chemi/Poly Sci.) 1995
Analytical, Environmental/Solid Mineral processing as well as elaboration of analytical methods for various environmental pollutants with in – depth studies on the dissolution kinetics/reactions in solution and solvent extraction.
1) Oyewunmi-Musa, R.T, M’civer, F. A, Alu, Amigun, T. A, Garba, B and Adigun, L.O. (2018). Physicochemical and Heavy Metals Assessment of Well Water around Selected Automobile Sites Ilorin. Minna Journal of Geoscience (MJG). Vol. 1(2), 90-99.
2) Kuranga, I.A, Alafara, A.B, Halimah, F.B, Fausat, A.M, Mercy, O.B, Tripaty, B.C. (2018). Production and Characterization of Water Treatment Coagulation from Locally Sourced Kaolin Clays. J. Appl. Sci. Environ. Manage. Vol. 22(1) 103- 109.JASEM ISSN: 1119-8362.
3) Lawal, A.T, Adeoye, M.D, Abdulazeez, A.T, Azeez, L, Yakubu, A. S, M’civer, F. A and Oladimeji, A.O (2016). Phytochemical, Proximate and Mineral Composition of Gmelina arborea Fruits (White Teek). Fountain Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences; 2016; 5(1): 16-25.ISSN: 2354-337X
4) Abdulkabir O. O, Babatunde, O, Musa, R. T. , M’civer, F. A and Lawal, A. T. (2016). GC-MS Analysis and Cytotoxic Activity of Essential Oil from the Leaf of Abrus Precatorius L Gaertn. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease 6(5):372-375
5) Elelu, S. A, M’civer, F. A. Adebayo, G. B and Ahmed, T. S (2013). Study on Physico Chemical Parameters of Water Effluents from Pharmaceutical Industries in Ilorin, Nigeria Science Focus 18 (2) 14 – 17. ISSN 1598 – 7026.
6) Abdus-Salam, N and M’civer, F.A, (2013) .Synthesis, Characterization and Application Of 2-Line and 6-Line Ferrihydrite to Pb(II) Removal From Aqueous Solution. J. Appl. Sci. Environ. Manage. 16 (4) 327-336. ISSN 1119-8362.
7) Usman, L.A, Zubair, M.F Olawore, N.O Muhammad, N.O, M’civer, F.A and Ismaeel, R.O, (2013). Chemical Constituents of Flower Essential Oil of Ageratum Conyzoides growing in Nigeria. Elixir Org. Chem. 54, 12463-12465.
8) M’civer, F. A , (2012) : Use of Red Mud as Adsorbent for the Removal of Toxic Pollutants from Water and Wastewater: A Review. Journal of Interdisplinary Science and Technology, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. Kwara State. 6 (1) 98- 103. ISSN 0422- 26942-2