A Lecturer, licensed, versatile and an enthusiastic Medical laboratory Specialist and certified Epidemiologist with a remarkably outstanding expertise and experience in clinical laboratory practice, public health logistics and supply chain management, epidemiology, immunization, Infection control, patient education and management , laboratory information system and research. At the personal level I am confident, co-operative, hardworking, punctual and an excellent team player. I’m essentially skilful in Project management, Public health Nutrition and Management, Tuberculosis, HIV, Hepatitis, Malaria, Immunization, Public health education, Infection Control and Management and Laboratory Information System.
MSc., B.MLS, AMLSCN, MASM, MASLM, MEFBS
-University of Ibadan 2021-
-European Business University 2021
-University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. 2018 to 2020
-Chattered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) UK 2020
-Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Nigeria 2007 to 2012
-Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Nigeria 2006 to 2007
-World Health Organization, Geneva. 2019
-Halal Computer Academy, Mushin, Nigeria 2005
-University of Washington, USA 06/2018
-University of Washington, USA 09/2018
-Assanusiyyah High School, Odeomu, Nigeria 2004
Cytokine Storms and Polymorphism in Infectious diseases
1. Olawuyi A., O., Arinola O.G (2020). Serum levels of TNF-α does not change with drug treatment of Multiple-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) Patients. African Journal of Med. And Medical Sci. . .
2. A.O Olawuyi, A.S Atiba, J.O Akande, T.A Niran-Atiba, N.O Bello, D.P Oparinde (2020). Association of a Product of free Radical injury with parameters of lipid profile in Patients with Stroke. Journal of Medical Science.; 20(2), 44-48.
3. Razaq A.A, Nurudeen O. B, Adeniran S.A.,Adeniyi O.F,.. Olawuyi A., O (2020). Clinical Significance of Low Plasma Calcium Levels in Pregnant Women with Pre-Eclampsia- A Nested Cse-Control Study. Scholars J. of Applied Med. Sci. DOI: 10.36347/sjams.2020.v08i02.052.
4. Muhibi M A, Ifeanyichukwu M., O., Olawuyi A., O. (2019). Surveillance of anti-hcv antibody amongst in-school youth in a Nigeria university. African Journal of Clin. And Experimental Microbiol.; 20(1), 49-53. (http://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajcem/article/view/181272).
5. Ojokuku H., O., Kankar A., S., Nasir I., A., Olawuyi A., O., Alao M., B. (2017). Phenotypic Profile and Antibiogram of Urinary Tract Pathogens among Patients Attending a Tertiary Hospital in Katsina State Nigeria. Int. Journal of Clin. Medicine Research; 4(4):38-43).