Onikosi-Alliyu Saidat Oluwatoyin is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Economics, Faculty of Management Sciences Al-Hikmah University. She obtained her B.Sc, M.Sc. and PhD in Economics from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. She was the Acting Head of the Department of Economics at Al-Hikmah University from 2015-2020. She is currently the Ag. Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences, Al-Hikmah, University. Dr Onikosi-Alliyu has published in both local and international journals. Her research interests include Infrastructure Economics, Micro Economics, Public Sector economics and Islamic Economics.
Dr Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. obtained her B.Sc, M.Sc. and PhD in Economics from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria in the year 2000, 2006 and 2015 respectively.
Infrastructure Economics, Microeconomics and Islamic Economics
1) Oloni E.F. and S.O. Onikosi-Alliyu (2013). The Impact of Stock prices on Economic Development In Nigeria. Entrepreneurial Journal of Management Sciences. 2(1), 134-147. Published by College of Management Sciences, Al-Hikmah, University.
2) Oyeniran I.W., K.A.Babatunde and S.O.Onikosi-Alliyu (2013). Effectiveness and Performance of Public Sector in sub-Sahara African Countries: A Comparative Analysis. Entrepreneurial Journal of Management Sciences Special Edition,104-115. Published by College of Management Sciences, Al-Hikmah, University
3) Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. and Oyeniran I.W (2017). The Impact of Public Expenditure on Education Outcomes in sub-Sahara Africa. Springboard Journal of Al-Hikmah University. 9(1), 92-109. Published by Al-Hikmah, University, Ilorin, Nigeria.
4) Onikosi-Alliyu, S.O. (2012) Transport infrastructure and economic growth in Nigeria: Causality analysis. Journal of Business and Organizational Development. 4, 60-66.
5) Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. (2013), Savings, Investment and Growth in Nigeria: Causality evidence. Lapai International Journal of Management and Social Sciences 6 (1&2), 104-111. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State.
6) Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. (2015). Impact of External Debt on Investment in Nigeria. Kaduna Business and Management Review. 2 (2), 111-123. Published by Kaduna State University, Nigeria.
7) Oyeniran I.W., and S.O. Onikosi-Alliyu (2015). The Effect of Population Distribution on Government Expenditure in West Africa. Advances in Multidisciplinary &Scientific Research 1(1), 97-102.
8) Hussain, T.A., Oyeniran I.W. and Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. (2018). Households Willingness to Pay for Improved Electricity Supply in Ilorin South Local Government Area, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria: A Contingent Valuation Approach. Journal of Economics and Development 1 (3), 127-138. Published by Department of Economics, Umar Musa Yaradua University, Kastina, Nigeria.
9) Onikosi-Alliyu S.O., Yusuf, M.B.O., Hussain, T.A. and Yakubu, A.B. (2020). Effect of COVID-19 on Public Transport Commuters’ Well-Being in Ilorin Metropolis, Nigeria. Lapai Journal of Economics 4 (2). Published by Department of Economics, IBB University Lapai, Niger State, Nigeria
10) Babatunde K.A., Oyeniran I.W. and Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. (2014). Public Sector Performance in West African Countries A Comparative Analysis. GCU Economic Journal. 57(1&2), 1-16. GC University, Lahore Pakistan.
11) Abina M.B., Oyeniran I.W. and S.O. Onikosi-Alliyu (2015). Determinants of Eco Entrepreneurial Intention among Students: A Case Study of University Students in Ilorin And Malete. Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management 8 (1), 107-112. Published by Department of Geography and Environmental Studies, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia.
12) Oyeniran, I. W. and Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. (2015). An Assessment of Health-Related Millennium Development Goals in Nigeria. Asian Journal of Rural Development (5)12-18.
13) Oyeniran I.W. and S.O. Onikosi-Alliyu (2016). Information and Telecommunication Infrastructure and Economic Growth: An Experience from Nigeria. Serbian Journal of Management Sciences. 11 (2), 275-289. Technical Faculty at Bar, Serbia.
14) Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. and Oyeniran I.W. (2019). Determinants of Structural Changes in Manufacturing Sector in Nigeria. Academic Journal of Economic Studies 5(1), 36-41. Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University, Romania.
15) Yusuf M.B.O. and Onikosi-Alliyu S.O. (2019). User Acceptance of Crash Helmet by
Motorcyclists in Malaysia: An Empirical Analysis. Economic Series 29 (1), 40-57 Studia Universitatis,Vasile Goldiș Western University of Arad. .
16) Onikosi-Alliyu, S. O., & Abdulazeez, A. V. (2019). Estimating the Average School Fees Elasticity of Enrollment for Al-Hikmah University in Nigeria. Amity Journal of Economics, 4(1), 34-48 Published by Uttar Pradesh, Amity University, India.
17) Babalola, A., Onikosi-Alliyu, S. O., & Mustapha, R. A. (2018). Fiscal Financing and Money Supply in Nigeria: An Empirical Analysis. Pakistan Journal of Economic Studies, 1(1), 79-93. Published by Department of Economics, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
18) Babalola, A. I., & Onikosi-Alliyu, S. O. (2020). The Crowding-Out Effect of Fiscal
Policy on Capital Inflows in Nigeria. Facta Universitatis, Series: Economics and
Organization, 17 (3), 043-056. Published by University of NIS, Republic of Serbia.