ABDULSALAM Lukman Oladele(Ph.D) was on the 05th January, 1970 in oke_-onigbin, Isin Local Government, Kwara State, Nigeria.
Comparative Constitutionalism/Administrative Law
1. Ph.D Dissertation: ISLAMIC CONSTITUTIONALISM AND WESTERN CONCEPT OF DEMOCRACATIC GOVERNANCE: A CASE STUDY FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ISLAMIC CONSTITUIONAL GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA Postgraduate School, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria .2021
2. LL.M Thesis: LEGISLATION AS THE BASIS OF EXECUTIVE POWER: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN CONSTITUTIONAL AND MILITARY GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA (Submitted to Faculty of Law , Obafemi Awolowo University of Ile-Ife, Osun State – Nigeria, in Partial Fulfilment for the Award of Master Degree of Laws (LL.M). 2011.
3. PGDE Project: An Appraisal of Colleges of Arabic and Islamic Studies Towards the Development of Arabic and Islamic Schooling in Ilorin Metropolis. Submitted to National Teachers’ Institute, (PGDE) Kaduna 2010.
4. LL.B Project: Compilation and Review of Project Works between 1983-1986. Submitted to Faculty of Law, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria. 2001.
B. PUBLISHED JOURNAL ARTICLES:
1. Abdulsalam, L. O. & Adewara T.Z. (2015), “Legalizing Gay Marriage in the Contemporary Society: The Hoax and the Truth” AL-Hikmah University Law Journal, Vol.1, No. 1. Published by Faculty of Law, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria, pp. 419-435
2. Abdulsalam, L. O. & Adedayo, T.I. (2017), “Misconception of analogical Deduction (Qiyas) as a Source of Shariah: An Appraisal”, AL-Hikmah University Journal of Public and International Law, Vol. 1 No.1. Published by Department of Public and International Law, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria, pp. 330-342
3. Abdulsalam, Lukman Oladele, (2018), “Theories on the Power of the Executive Arm of Government under the 1999 Constitution: An Appraisal”, Joseph Ayobabalola University Law Journal, Vol. 1 No. 5, Published by College of Law, Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun State, Nigeria, pp. 29-38
4. Abdulsalam, Lukman Oladele,( (2018) ), “An Overview of the Constitutional Role of the Legislature in Nigeria”, Journal of Public and International Law, Vol. 8, Published by Department of Public and International Law, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria, pp. 27-37
5. L. O. Abdulsalam & S. O., Rabiu, (2018), “An Appraisal of Islamic and Western Democracies: Comparative Analysis” Ahmadu Bello University Law Journal, Vol.38 No. 2, Published by Faculty of Law, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria, pp.151-167
6.. Ismail Funsho Yusuf & Abdulsalam Lukman Oladele.Ph.D,(2020) “Protection of Right of Internally Displaced Persons in Armed Conflict Situation in North-East Nigeria” in Udus Law Journal (Publication of Faculty of Law, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto), vol.1 No.1,pp.375-386.
7. Abdulsalam, L.O.Ph.D ,(2021), & Yusuf, F.Y.”Socio-Political Analysis on Peace and Security in Nigeria:The Islamic Law Option”in the International Journal of Comparative Law and Legal Philosoph, (Publication of International Centre for Law and Democracy Studies, in Caonjunction with the Faculty of Law, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria), vol.3 (1),pp.25-31.
8. Abubakar, S.T., Ibrahim, A.M. &Abdulsalam, L.O.. (2021), “Right of Private Person to Initiate and Prosecute Criminal Proceedings in Northern Nigeria: A Right with Statutory Flavour?” in the Contemporary Issues in Nigerian Law and Practice, (Publication in Honour of Abubakar Malemi, SAN), Published and Printed by University Press Limited, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, 2021.
9. Adewara, T.Z.and Abdulsalam, L.O.Ph.D: (2021): Prospects and Challenges of Power Generation, Transmission and distriburion in Nigeria, in the Federal University Oye-Ekiti Faculty of Law Journal(FUOYELJ), vol.3,pp.19-31.
10. Abubakar Shehu Ahmad Tijani, Imael Funsho Yusuf Esq, Abdulsalam Lukman Oladele Ph.DZ.and Afolabi Mutiat Abisola(2021):: Implementation of Right of Access to Court and Access to Justice in Nigeria: Need for Review in the Federal University Oye-Ekiti Faculty of Law Journal(FUOYELJ), vol.3,pp.92-105,