Kamoru Abidoye Tiamiyu holds a doctorate degree in Educational Guidance and Counselling from University of Ilorin, Nigeria. He is a native of Ibadan, Oyo State. He lectures in the Department of Educational Management and Counselling, Faculty of Education, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. He is an active member of Association of Professional Counsellors in Nigeria (APROCON). He has served as a resource person to many reputable organizations. He has published in learned journals both locally and internationally. He is happily married with children.
a. Doctor of Philosophy; Ph.D (Educational Guidance & Counselling) 2020
b. Master of Education; M.Ed. (Educational Guidance & Counselling) 2011
c. Bachelor of Education; B.Ed. (Guidance & Counselling) 2001
d. Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) 1993
e. West African School Certificate 1983
B.Ed, M.Ed, PhD
1. Salami, S. S. & Tiamiyu, K. A. (2020). Enhancing Quality University Education for
Sustainable Development in Nigeria: Private Sector Roles and Challenges
2. Tiamiyu, K. A. (2018). Factors influencing career choice among secondary school students
in Oyo State, Nigeria. Al-Hikmah Journal of Education. (A Journal of the
Faculty of Education)
3. Oduwaiye, R. O., Yahaya, L. A., Amadi, E. C. & Tiamiyu, K. A. (2017). Stress level and academic performance of university students in Kwara State, Nigeria
Makerere Journal of Higher Education
4. Muhammed, S. A., Tiamiyu, K. A. & Hammed, A. O. (2016). Factors influencing teenage
pregnancy as perceived by secondary teachers in Kwara State, Nigeria.
Al- Hikmah Journal of Education, 3, 345-354.
(A Journal of the Faculty of Education)
5. Usman, J. A. & Tiamiyu, K. A. (2015). Juvenile delinquency: its implication on
adolescents. Al-Hikmah Journal of Education, 2 (1) (A Journal of Faculty of Education)