SAFIYU DHIKRULLAH AYOFE is a native of Iwo. He lectures at the Department of Languages (Arabic Unit), Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Al-Hikmah University Ilorin.
Islamic University Of Medina, Saudi Arabia 1987-1990
Institute Of Imam & Missionaries, Makkah Saudi Arabia
University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria. 2004-2011
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (With date &
a. Ph.D. Arabic 2011
b. M. A. Islamic Studies 1993
c. LL. B (Shariah Law) 1990
1. The Responsibilities Of Muhtasib: A Long Essay Submitted to the Faculty of Law, Islamic University of Medina, Saudi Arabia, 1990.
2. A Study of Some Selected Hadiths On Debt And The Manners Of Settlement: A Thesis Submitted to Institute of Imams and Preachers, Makkah, Saudi Arabia, 1993.
3. Ibn Aqil’s Elusidation Of Ibn Malik’s Millenial Verses On Arabic Syntax And His Illustrations With Qur’an And Hadith: A Dissertation Submitted to Department of Arabic , Faculty of Arts, University of Ilorin, 2010.
B. AUTHORED AND CO-AUTHORED BOOKS: Nil
C. EDITED AND CO-EDITED BOOKS: Nil
D. PUBLISHED JOURNAL ARTICLES:
1. Shafiyu, D.A (2006), Shariah and the Muslim Women: In the Journal Nigeria Association of Teachers of Arabic and Islamic (NATAIS) 2009.pp. 128- 144
2. Shafiyu, D.A (2009), The Universality of the Islamic Da’wah: Springboard Journal No 1, Vol. 2, 2009. Al-Hikmah University. Pp. 179-189.
3. Shafiyu, D.A (2008), At-Tahiyyat Byna Shar’l Wal – Urf: Al-Hikmah Journal of the Humanities, December, 2008. vol.1. No. of pages 155, pp 117-136
4. Shafiyu, D.A (2010), Steadfastness and its effect on the individual and the society: Al-Asaalah Journal published by Department of Arabic & Islamic Studies College of the Humanities, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. Vol.1. pp. 161-172.
5. Shafiyu, D.A (2012), “Literary Analytic Studies on the Book: Islam and Imitations of Pre-Islamic period, By Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al Ilory”. The Nigerian central for Arabic research. Riyadh office. Pp 689-702.
6. Shafiyu, D.A (2013), Mistake Phenomena In Reciting The Qur`an :Jalingo Journal of Arabic and Islamic studies( JJAIS) Vol.1, 2013.
7. Shafiyu, D.A (2014). The Role Of Elocution In Ensuring Security And Stability: National security and development in contemporary Nigeria in Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.Vol 2, 2014, Pp 386-393.
8. Shafiyu, D.A (2015). The Impact Of Prophetic Tradition And Its Eloquence On Arabic Knowledg. In The Fountain. A maiden Journal of Markaz Alumni Association Bayero university , Kano chapter.Vol.1, pp 20-46.