Born on 1st January, 1955 to Mr. Bamidele and Mrs. Anjorin of Ijebu Igbo of Ogun State. He is the first son of his siblings and fourth son of his parents.
B.SC., M.Sc., PhD
Public Health, Nursing Science, School Health Education, Maternal and child Health Care.
1. Modelling the prevalence of Covid-19 in Nigeria using lagged fractional polynomial regression
2. Demographic Factors and Social Mobilisation strategies for uptake of childhood immunization in Ijebu North Local government Area, Ogun State (2017)
3. Report on Task Force on Immunisation in Africa, Madagascar, 2007
Influence of Supportive Supervision on Immunisation in Abeokua South Local government Area, Ogun State (2010)
3. Improving the Quality of Service Delivery in Nigeria, Studies in Family Planning (1992)
4. Co-author – The Nigerian Standing Orders for Community Health Officers (2007)
5. Co-author – The Nigerian Standing Orders for Community Health Extension Workers (2007)
6. Co-author – The Nigerian Standing Orders for Traditional Birth Attendants (TBAs) A Visual Manual (2002)
7. Co-author – The Nigerian Standing Orders for Village Health Workers (VHWs) A Visual Manual (2002)