(a) NAME: Haruna, Kehinde Abdulrasaq.
(b) DATE OF BIRTH: 3rd July, 1987
(c) CURRENT POSTAL ADDRESS: Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Department of Chemical and Geological Sciences, P.M.B. 1601, Adewole Ilorin, Kwara state.
(d) TELEPHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS: 08038113783, 08151683190
(e) DATE OF FIRST APPOINTMENT: 6th November, 2014
(f) DATE OF CONFIRMATION OF APPOINTMENT: 29th November, 2017
(g) STATUS ON FIRST APPOINTMENT: Tenure
(h) DATE OF LAST PROMOTION: 12h July, 2021
(i) PRESENT STATUS AND INSTITUTION: Lecturer I (AHUASS 04 Step 02)
Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria
(j) DEPARTMENT: Chemical and Geological Sciences (Geology Unit)
(k) FACULTY: Natural & Applied Sciences
(1) Ph.D Petroleum Geology and Sedimentology 2021
(2) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) 2018
(3) M.Sc Petroleum Geology (Ph.D grade) 2013
(4) B.Sc Geology (2nd Class Upper Division) 2008
(5) Senior School Certificate Examination 2002
B.Sc, M.Sc., Ph.D
(1) Basinal Evaluation.
(2) Petroleum Prospecting of Nigeria Inland Basin.
(3) Geochemical studies of sediments
(4) Sedimentological processes.
(1) HARUNA K.A., and O.J. OJO, (2021), Biostratigraphic and Paleoenvironmental Evaluations of Two Wells from the Anambra Basin SE Nigeria: Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM). V. 29. no. 1. http://www.pertanika.upm.edu.my/pjst.
(2) HARUNA K.A., and O.J. OJO, (2020), Reservoir Characterization of the Eze-Aku Formation, Lower Benue Trough, South-Eastern, Nigeria: Journal of Applied Geology and Geophysics (IOSR-JAGG), v. 8, no. 6, p. 10-16. e-ISSN: 2321–0990, p-ISSN: 2321–0982. www.iosrjournals.org. DOI: 10.9790/0990-0806011016 .
(3) HARUNA K.A., and O.J. OJO, (2019), Paleoenvironment and Petrograhic Study of the Maastrichtian Enagi Formation Exposed at Share, Northern Bida Basin, Nigeria: Mountain Top Journal of Science and Technology (MUJAST), v. 3, no. 1, p. 1-11.
(4) ORESAJO S.B., O.A. ADEKEYE, and A.K. HARUNA, (2019), Application of Sequence Stratigraphy Principles: A Case Study of the Emi Field, Offshore Depobelt, Eastern Niger Delta Basin, Nigeria: Petroleum Technology Development Journal (PTDF Journal), v. 9, no. 1, p. 15-35.
(5) HARUNA K.A., and O.J. OJO, (2019), Major and Trace Element Evaluation of the Campano- Maastrichtian Sediments of Anambra Basin Exposed around Enugu, Nigeria J. Appl. Sci. Environ. Manage (UNIPORT), v. 23, no. 1, p.103–113. https://www.ajol.info/index.php/jasem. http://www.uniport.edu.ng/publications/journals/jasem
(6) ORESAJO S.B., O.A. ADEKEYE, A.K. HARUNA, and M. Adebowale, (2018), Petrophysical Evaluation of the Emifield using wireline logs, Offshore Niger Delta: Development Journal of Science and Technology Research (DJOSTER), v. 7, no.1, p. 58-76.
(7) ADEBOWALE M, A.K. HARUNA, C.O. ADEIGBE and C.K. NDEZE (2018), Palynological and Foraminifera biostratigraphy of the Enugu Shale in the Anambra Basin of South-Eastern Nigeria: Development Journal of Science and Technology Research (DJOSTER), v. 7 no.2, p. 60-74.
(8) HARUNA K.A, M. ADEBOWALE, O.J. OJO, and B.S. ORESAJO, (2017), Mineralogical and Geotechnical Characteristics of Argillaceous Sediments of Part of Anambra Basin, South-eastern Nigeria: Minna Journal of Geosciences (MJG), v. 1, no. 2, p. 54-63.
(9) NDEZE C.K., M.O. ADEOYE, S.O. AKANDE, and K.A. HARUNA, (2017), Paleoenvironments and Petrographic Evaluation of the Eocene Bende-Ameki Formation, South Eastern Nigeria: Fuoye Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences (FJPAS), Faculty of Science, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria, v. 2. p. 52-59. https://www.fuoye.edu.ng/fjpas
(10) ORESAJO B.S., O.A. ADEKEYE, and K.A. HARUNA, 2015, Sequence Stratigraphy and Structural Analysis of the Emifield, Offshore Depobelt, Eastern Niger Delta Basin Nigeria: Ife Journal of Science (IJS), v. 17, no. 2, p. 395-407, IJS/2015/P/05.04. https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ijs
(11) HARUNA K.A., OJO O.J., and ODUFISAN, W, 2014, Subsurface Mapping and Reservoir Evaluation of West Waha and Worsham- Bayer Field Area of Southeastern Delaware Basin, West Texas: Pacific Journal of Science and Technology (PJST), Akamai University, U.S.A. v. 15, no.1, p.360-374. http://www.akamaiuniversity.us/PJST.htm