He had Bachelor and Masters Degree in Physics, also earned his education Professional degree, Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin where he currently worked as a Lecturer and Researcher. My research interests are Modelling of Biological Systems, Numerical Solution of some PDE and Empirical estimation of solar radiation. His current research interest is defect engineering of metal nitrides and the role of vacancy and dopant interaction on their properties using Density Functional Theory for multifunctional applications. Mustapha is currently a Ph.D. student at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria and possess many soft skills, including Latex and Quantum Espresso for typesetting and ab initio calculations respectively.
– Ph.D. Physics (In view) – University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria (Oct. 2016 )
– PGDE (2017) – Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria (Dec 2016 – Oct. 2017)
– M.Sc. Physics (2012) – University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria (January 2011 – Sept. 2012)
– B.Sc. Physics with Elect -Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Nigeria (Oct. ’04 –Apr.2009).
Computational Material Science (DFT, GW), Atmospheric Modelling and Partial Differential Equation.
List of Publications *
1. Kolebaje O.T & Mustapha L.O (2012): On the performance of some predictive models for global solar radiation estimate in tropical stations: Port Harcourt and Lokoja. African Review of Physics,Vol. 7(15), 145-163.
2. O Mustapha Lateef, E Oyewande Oluwole, T Kolebaje Olusola (2013): On the electronic properties of some metals using density-functional theory. International Journal of Physical Research, 1 (1) (2013) 7-11
3. Kolebaje O.T, Mustapha L.O & Obende M. (2012): Semi-Analytic Solution of the Nonlinear Kawahara Equation. Journal of Nigeria Association of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 23 (1), pp 17 – 22.
4. OT Kolebaje, LO Mustapha (2013): Semi-Analytic Solution of the Nonlinear Sharma-Tasso-Olver Equation. International Journal of Modern Applied Physics 1 (No. 1), 48 – 61
5. Bello F.A.J and Mustapha L.O (2015): Radiative Effect of Dissipation Function in the Development of Temperature Profiles in a Pipe with Isothermal Convection. Al-Hikmah Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences Vol. 2, No. 1.
6. Yisau A. Odusote and Lateef O. Mustapha (2017): Temperature Dependence of the Structural Properties of Liquid Cu, Au and Fe Metals via RMC Method, American Journal of Condensed Matter Physics, Vol. 7 No. 2, pp. 33-40.
7. Olusola Kolebaje, Ebenezer Bonyah, and Mustapha Lateef (2019): The First Integral Method for Two Fractional Non-linear Biological Models. Discrete And Continuous Dynamical Systems Series S Volume 12(3), pp 487-502.
8. LO Mustapha, AA Oni, IW Fawole, AO Zakari, GA Lamidi (2019): Performance Of Some Parametric Models For Global Solar Radiation Estimation In Nigeria Annals. Computer Science Series 17 (2), pp 351-362.