Al-Hikmah University Central Journal
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (IJARMS)
International Journal of Advanced Research in Multidisciplinary Studies (IJARMS) is an internationally recognized peer-reviewed multidisciplinary Journal published twice a year (June and December) by the Centre for Research, Industrial Linkage and International Cooperation, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria. Normally, Authors submitting manuscripts are expected to present their research work for assessment and review. Manuscripts are published on the assumption that they are original and have not been published elsewhere. All manuscripts are assessed initially by the Editors and only those papers that meet the editorial standards of the journal will be sent for review. All manuscripts are reviewed as soon as possible and an editorial decision is generally reached within 8-10 Days of submission. Authors submitting manuscripts are expected to send their research work (maximum of 15% similarity index) for assessment and review. Any manuscript submitted which is identical or substantially similar to research work already published or under review in another journal will not be considered. Scholarly and well-researched articles related to the following areas will be accepted for publication:
- Humanities and Education
- Management and Social Sciences
- Health/Clinical Sciences and Agriculture
- Sciences/Engineering/ICT; and
- Other relevant/related Fields.
Types of Paper Considered for Publication: Empirical and Theoretical research Papers and Book reviews
General Information: All subheadings should be in sentence case, Figures/Tables should comply with APA styles, Font (Times New Roman), Font Size (12), Line Spacing (1.5), Paper Length (15 pages Maximum), Literature Review (If any) should be weaved under introduction. The cover page of each article should embody the title of the work, Name of the Author(s), Institution(s) of Affiliation and Status attained, E-mail Address and Phone Number. All Correspondence should be addressed to the Managing Editor, International Journal of Advanced Research in Multidisciplinary Studies (IJARMS), Centre for Research, Industrial Linkage and International Cooperation, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria.
The structure of the paper should be as follows:
- Title (Capital): Authors’ name and Present affiliate Institutions with e-mail address.
- Abstract should not exceed 200 words
- Keywords and Word Count (Maximum of 5)
- Research Objectives
- Research Questions/Hypotheses
- Results (Clear and Concise)
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- References (APA latest Edition)
Note: Articles under review elsewhere cannot be accommodated and should not be submitted to the journal. Articles should be sent electronically with the evidence of payment through any of the e-mail addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission of article should be accompanied with a vetting fee of
N5,000 and after manuscript acceptance, a publication fee of N15,000 should be paid into the Account Details Below:
Account Name: CRIIC
Account Number: 1018848668
Bank Name: UBA
- Complimentary Copy: Corresponding authors will get a complimentary copy of the issue in which their article appears.
- Other Available Journals Housed in the University Includes: The Nexus, Al-Hikmah Journal of Educational Management and Counselling (AJEMC) and Al-Hikmah Journal of Education (AHJE) and many more.
For Further Enquiries Please Contact: 08034592046 or Visit our website on www.alhikmahuniversity.edu.ng
Editor- in-Chief: Prof. Noah Yusuf
Managing Editor: Dr. K. O. Muraina