Name: Amigun, Azeezah Taiwo (NEE AGE) Date of Birth: 14th September, 1988 Place of Birth: Lagos State State of Origin: Ilorin-west Nationality: Nigeria Religion: Islam Status: Lecturer II Institution: Al-Hikmah University
– Ph.D Industrial Chemistry University of Ilorin In view
– Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin 2016-2017 November, 2017
– M. Tech. Analytical Chemistry F.U.T Minna 2012-2015
– B. Tech. Industrial Chemistry F.U.T Minna 2005 – 2011
Analytical Chemistry; Nanotechnology; Environmental Chemistry;
1. Mustapha, S., Tijani, J. O., Ndamitso, M. M., Abdulkareem, A. S., Shuaib, D. T., Amigun, A. T., & Abubakar, H. L. (2021). Facile synthesis and characterization of TiO 2 nanoparticles: X-ray peak profile analysis using Williamson–Hall and Debye–Scherrer methods. International Nano Letters, 1-21.
2. Amigun Azeezah T, Basheeru Adebayo K, Amigun Bamidele O, Ayinla and Sheriff O (2021) Physico-Chemical Properties and Heavy Metals Assessment of Wastewater Discharged from Selected Cosmetic Industries in Nigeria. Caliphate Journal of Science & Technology (CaJoST) (1), 51-61.
3. Amigun, A.T., Jamiu, W., Adebayo, G.B and Jimoh, A.A. (2018). Adsorption Study Utilizing Calabash (Crescentia cujete) Seed in the removal of Heavy Metals from Industrial Wastewater, Journal of Applied Science and Environmental Management, 22(2), 218-223.
4. Jamiu, W., Adebayo, G. B., Amigun, A. T., Jimoh, A. A., Musa, R. T., & Garuba, B. (2017). Effectiveness of activated carbon from low cost agricultural wastes: physico-chemical and spectroscopic characterization.
5. Amigun, A.T.., Jamiu, W., Adebayo, G.B., Mustapha, S and Jimoh, A.A. (2017). Comparative Studies of Adsorption of Heavy Metals from Wastewater by Blighia sapida Seeds, Pods and their Blends. Jordan Journal of Chemistry, 12 (4), 201-219.
6. Mustapha, S., Dauda, B.E.N., Ndamitso, M.M., Amigun, A.T., Mohammed U.M and Mathew J.T. (2017) Sequestering of Ni (II) and Co (II) from Aqueous Solution Using Spines of Bombax buonopozense as Low Cost Adsorbent. American Journal of Applied and Industrial Chemistry, 3(2), 24-32.